Friday, October 28, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday 10/28

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet other bloggers!


This week:


Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?


A. I would want to have dinner with Lan from Wheel of Time. I would do my best to steal him from Nynaeve over the course of our meal . . . Sorry, Nynaeve! I don't much care what we'd be eating. Maybe some sort of manly meat and potatoes meal, haha.


What's your answer?

5 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting choice. A lot of people like Russian characters this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Jessi E. said...

I'm telling Paul!!!!

Hannah @ Dragons and Whimsy said...

Agh! I neeed to read Wheel of Time but I still need to finish Fool's trilogy and Song of Ice and Fire - did find books 1 and 2 in the charity shop though, massive win! So much else to get through as well. Need more hours in the day!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower. :)
Once Upon A Time

Richard said...

I haven't heard of that series before! New follower :)

Check out my current giveaway!

My FF

Anonymous said...

Wheel of Time is on my TBR list. One of these days I'll get there!

Love the name of your blog. So very appropriate!

Thanks for stopping in this week for the hop. Following your blog now!

Cheers,
Ems