Monday, August 8, 2011

E-book Deals: $3.99 and Under!




Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly


$3.99 Nook


$3.49 Kindle


I almost bought this at the bookstore yesterday for about $17, so I thought this was a GREAT deal! Plus, I've heard really good things about it.



Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1) by J. R. Rain
$0.99
Nook or Kindle




The Witches of Santa Anna (bundle of books 1-7) by Lauren Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine
$2.99 Nook
$0.99 Kindle




Doomed (Ancient Legends #2)by Jayde Scott
$2.99


Nook or Kindle



I didn't realize when I put this on that it was Book #2, although it looks like they could stand alone as well. Book 1: A Job From Hell, is $0.99


Nook or Kindle




Marked (Book 1)by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast


$2.99


Nook or Kindle


I've read most of these and really liked them.




Evermore (Book 1) by Alyson Noel


$2.99


Nook or Kindle


I've also read most of this series, and liked it as well.

1 comment:

Jessi E. said...

Yay! Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE Angel Burn, and I need to buy it for my NOOK!!!